A very warm welcome to our website. We are a platform which provides opinions, and predictions on sports. Yes, we are sports lovers! And if you can form a catharsis with what we do and how we work, then we’d absolutely love to hear from you. We will be enthused by the idea of you contributing articles to our website
We ensure that this is a venture you can grow with. Not only are you going to get an opportunity to lay down your thoughts, but also excel in your way of writing and be able to see sports and activities related to it in a different light.
Here one can build a strong portfolio which will enhance one’s name as a sports freak. We encourage our writers to pen down their voice and opinions. Our writing mainly focuses on covering sports and the different matches held in basketball, cricket, tennis and football. We not only provide information but have a knack for reasoning, analysis and prediction!
We encourage our writers to portray the information in such a manner that our readers cannot stop reading the article, and find a certain level of excitement in reading it. We like our information to be simple and easy to read - This will help our content in reaching out to the masses who may not be that good in terms of English
We are very liberal in terms of which category you’d like to contribute: One can be a freelancer, a part-timer or even a guest writer. And do keep in mind – this is a paid gig!
- A freelancer can work from the comforts of his/her home, or from any place they’d like. We don’t care; all we need is regular submissions.
- A part-timer can work on the weekends, or whichever days they’d be comfortable with.
- And finally, we are also calling out for guest writers who’d be interested in writing for our website.
We do look out for certain things when it comes to the type of articles and submissions:
• First and foremost, keep in mind that you should submit an original post and there should be no signs of plagiarism
• We would love it if you saw a certain sport from a different light and emphasized on an angle which nobody has touched. We want to hear your voice, not the voice of millions of people who are walking on the same path. We appreciate uniqueness
• Many don’t understand the importance of titles. Titles play a role in captivating people, and in deciding whether a reader would want to read a particular article or not.
Apart from the dos, there are also the several don’ts
• Firstly, please do not send us something that has already been published
• Second, we will not be open to submissions that do not go in accordance with the philosophy that we follow
• Please don’t just send topic ideas. We want full-fledged articles from you and not simple plain topics